Supplies Used: Cardstock, Construction, Chalk, Colored Pencils, Crayons or Pens, Glue, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Pop-Up Card from several several sheets of cardstock or construction paper. Layer and adhere to add color for the sky and ground. Highlight the sky with white crayon or chalk for clouds.
- Die-cut the Coyote, Cactus and Roadrunner from several sheets of cardstock or construction paper. Highlight with colored pencils or crayons.
- Fold the Pop-Up Card along perforations, so that the tabs fold inward when the card is closed.
- Adhere a Cactus and Roadrunner to the background.
- Adhere a Coyote to one tab and a Cactus to the other.
- Create a title, mat and adhere to the inside of the Card (see Main Photo).