Supplies Used: Cardstock or Construction, Colored Tissue, Confetti, Glue, Ribbon, Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut two Bags using cardstock or construction paper. Fold on all the perforated lines.
- Place glue or double-sided tape along the side flap of the piece with Handles. Assemble the two pieces with Handles to create the Bag.
- Place glue or double-sided tape on the bottom flaps on the Bag. Adhere the rectangular piece to the bottom of the Bag.
- Cut a piece of cardstock and adhere to the completed Bag
- Die-cut Hearts and adhere to the Bag. Embellish as desired and fill with confetti or shredded tissue paper (see Main Photo).