The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Ribbon or Scallop Banner shapes from construction paper or cardstock, and fold on the perforation.
- Die-cut the Circus Alphabet, Capital Letters for the words from contrasting paper, and adhere the letters to the banners.
- Lay a banner open, and place adhesive on one half, and also down the center fold line.
- Cut a long length of ribbon, and place ribbon directly under the fold (Figure A). Then fold the banner together, and press down firmly.
- Continue adding folded banners along the ribbon, leaving a space between each (Main Photo).