The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Fold a sheet of construction paper in half. If placing the card in an envelope, make sure the paper is slightly narrower than the width of the envelope.
- Fold the paper in half, and accordion pleat from the folded edge for a total of nine folds generating five pleats (Figure A).
- Die-cut several pennants from the Sock Monkey die using assorted colors of cardstock or construction paper for the poles and pennants.
- Add stickers for pennant numbers.
- Place adhesive on the front bottom of the pennant, and stagger the pennants in the valley folds (Main Photo).
- Write a message on the inside of the card with a white pen.
- Die-cut a golf ball and tee, and adhere to the card (Figure B & Main Photo).
- Any dad would love receiving a card created especially for him!