Polka Dot Gift BagProject #1264
Imagine the possibilities! This easy project is perfect as a birthday gift or party favor.
Products Used656238-Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Bag w/Handles
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided), Tissue Paper
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut two Bags using cardstock or construction paper. Fold on all the perforated lines.
- Place glue or double-sided tape on the top side of the flaps on the part of the Bag with the handle (Figure A). Adhere the sides together.
- Place glue or double-sided tape on the top side of the two small flaps. Adhere these flaps to the inside bottom of the two short sides of the Bag (Figure B).
- Place glue or double-sided tape on the top side of the large flap. Adhere this flap to the inside bottom of the Bag (Figure C).
- Cut a piece of patterned paper and adhere to the front of the Bag
- Embellish with buttons and ribbon (see Main Photo).