Feed the Kids! Bag TopperProject #12794
Turn snack time into fun time! With this bag topper, kids will be wild about any treat to eat.
Products Used657151-Sizzix eclips Cartridge - Critters
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Patterned Cardstock, Clear Bag, Foam Dots, Pen, Stapler, Treats
The teacher will cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Fill a bag with treats and seal closed.
- Cut a square piece of patterned paper to fit the width of bag. Fold the paper in half and attach to the baggie with staples to form a bag topper.
- Mat piece of cardstock on patterned paper and attach to the topper. Write sentiment.
- Cut Phrase, Zoo, Giraffe and leaves from cardstock using the eclips machine and Critters cartridge.
- Cut the circle and scallop circle using the Picture-in-Picture feature (without a shape selected) from cardstock using the eclips machine.
- Assemble the Giraffe (attach the nose with foam dots) and attach to the circle. Trim away excess.
- Attach scalloped circle and scallop circle to the topper using foam dots.
- Bend the leaves to show dimension. Attach the leaves and phrase to topper (see Main Photo).