Lights with FlowersProject #128
From a romantic wedding setting to warm summer nights, these little flowering lights add a special touch, inside or out!
Products Used654981-Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower, Daisies
Other Supplies: String of Lights, Cardstock, Vellum, Glitter, Hole Punch, Glue Dots
- Apply adhesive to full sheets of a variety of papers and vellum.
- Die-cut 30 sets of Flower Layers #2 out of adhesive-backed paper.
- Peel backing from each Flower and cover adhesive with glitter.
- Punch a hole in the center of each Flower so it will fit easily over each light bulb.
- Layer one small Flower over one large Flower and slide over every third light bulb.
- Use a small glue dot to secure Flowers to lights if necessary.