Floral Embellished Table LampProject #13942
Light up your life with vintage flower embellishments. They look great anywhere and are sure to illuminate any room or décor!
Products Used658528-Sizzix Bigz L Die - Flora
Other Supplies: Table Lamp, Fabric, Beads, Fusible Adhesive, Glue Gun, Needle & Thread, Pearl Bead Trim
- Use a hot glue gun to stick a length of pearl bead trim to the bottom inside edge of the lamp shade.
- Cut out two pieces of fabric measuring the same size as the Bigz L die. Using an iron, apply iron-on adhesive to the wrong side of one of the fabric pieces. Peel off the backing paper and then lay the back of the second piece of fabric onto the adhesive. Iron to fix together.
- Using the Flora die and Big Shot Machine, cut out the three flower parts. Adhere together using a hot glue gun.
- Decorate the centre of the layered flower with beads stitched into position using coordinating thread.
- Repeat step 2 and then die-cut another medium and small flower. Adhere together and decorate as before.
- Glue the two layered flower shapes onto the side of the lampshade using a hot glue gun.