Train Engine PillowProject #14220
Full steam ahead with your next quilting project! This adorable train keeps you on track with all your creative plans. Just effortlessly cut out these fun shapes for embellishing and everyone will be on board.
Products Used657875-Sizzix Bigz Die - Train Engine
|6" x 6"||Green print||Cut (1) Train Engine*|
|5" x 5"||Gray print||Cut (1) set of Smoke pieces*|
|5" x 5"||Black||Cut (2) Wheels*|
|1/2 yd||Background and backing fabric||Cut (2) 13" Squares|
|1||12" Square pillow form|
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 12" x 12"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Use one 13" Square for the front of the pillow and one for the back. Set back aside for now.
- Layer Train Engine on the front of the pillow. Heat fuse in place with an iron. Stitch around as desired.
- Layer the pillow top and pillow back, right sides together. Pin and sew with 1/2" seam allowance, leaving an opening approximately 6" long to insert pillow form.
- Clip excess fabric in the corners on the diagonal. Turn right-side out, insert the pillow form and whipstitch closed.