Hummingbird OrnamentProject #14258
Birds are beautiful. Especially when they're part of our Classic Christmas Ornaments collection. Follow the directions below (no need to wing it) and explore a timeless idea worth chirping about.
Products Used659273-Sizzix Bigz Die - Hummingbird
|5" x 12"||Red wool||Cut (2) Hummingbirds|
|1||Lavender embroidery floss|
|1||Gray embroidery floss|
|1||Red embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 5 3/8" x 4 3/4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Hummingbird using embroidery floss.
- Place the Hummingbirds wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of yarn in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the yarn in place at the top of the Hummingbirds.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Hummingbirds leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the yarn loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.