Lamb OrnamentProject #14269
What's cuter than cute? How about this Lamb Ornament? With the help of a Bigz Die, you can create a Christmas favorite for many years to come.
Products Used659547-Sizzix Bigz Die - Lamb
|5" x 12"||Tan wool||Cut (2) Lambs|
|1||Medium brown embroidery floss|
|1||Light blue embroidery floss|
|18"||Light brown yarn|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4 5/8" x 4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Lamb using embroidery floss.
- Place the Lambs wrong sides together and pin.
- Cut 10" of yarn and fold the length in half. Tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the yarn in place at the top of the Lambs.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Lambs leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the yarn loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.
- Tie a bell around the Lamb's neck.