Polar Bear OrnamentProject #14270
Created with a Classic Christmas Ornaments collection die and a little bit of your imagination, your creations will always be the center of attention.
Products Used659548-Sizzix Bigz Die - Polar Bear
|5" x 12"||White wool||Cut (2) Polar Bears|
|1||Light blue embroidery floss|
|1||Green embroidery floss|
|10"||Light blue yarn|
|4||Light blue pearlized buttons|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Polar Bear using embroidery floss, buttons and bead.
- Place the Polar Bears wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of yarn in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the yarn in place at the top of the Polar Bears.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of the Polar Bears, leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the yarn loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.