Star OrnamentProject #14273
Hang a star on this idea! Adding depth and dimension with hand stitching, this star shines in any space. For a new twinkle, just add metallic bells.
Products Used659551-Sizzix Bigz Die - Star #3
|5" x 12"||Periwinkle wool||Cut (2) Stars|
|1||White embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4 5/8" x 4 3/8"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Star using embroidery floss, bells and bead.
- Place the Stars wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of cording in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the cording in place at the top of the Star.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Star leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the cording loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.