Teddy Bear OrnamentProject #14274
Special friends belong to one another. Sizzix makes it easy to create personalized ornaments with a few simple embellishments. Follow the directions below to complete this cute idea.
Products Used659552-Sizzix Bigz Die - Teddy Bear #4
|5" x 12"||Charcoal gray wool||Cut (2) Teddy Bears|
|1||Black embroidery floss|
|1||Gray embroidery floss|
|1||Red embroidery floss|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 3 3/4" x 4 5/8"
Assembling the Project:
- Embellish the front of one Teddy Bear using embroidery floss and beads.
- Place the Teddy Bears wrong sides together and pin.
- Fold the 10" length of cording in half and tie a knot an inch from the end.
- Pin the cording in place at the top of the Teddy Bear.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew around perimeter of Teddy Bear leaving an opening to stuff. Be sure to sew the cording loop in place.
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch hole closed.