Bunny DecorationProject #14911
Make quick and easy embellishments to complement your next party with this creative Bunny Decoration. The same die can be used to decorate table runners or pillows for your entertaining space.
Products Used658094-Sizzix Bigz L Die - Bunny
|Fat 1/8||White wool||Cut (2) Bunnies|
|2||Black seed beads|
|1 small bunch||Floral moss|
|1||18" Craft stick|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
|1||Pink chalk (optional)|
- Finished Size: 4 7/8" x 7 1/8"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
Assembling the Project:
- Stitch the two Bunnies together around the perimeter, leaving a 1" opening in the "tummy".
- Stuff the Bunny with the polyester fiberfill to desired loft.
- Stitch one black seed bead on each side of the Bunny head for eyes.
- Wrap a ribbon around the Bunny's neck and tie a bow.
- Insert the craft stick into opening.
- Hand stitch the opening closed.
- Apply a few drops of hot glue to the base of the Bunny and attach floral moss and small flowers.
- If desired, apply pink chalk to highlight the Bunny's nose.