Be Daring NecklaceProject #16018
Flowers can bloom just about anywhere! This elegant necklace is sure to warm any heart and accent any wardrobe.
Products Used656545-Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D 657561-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
Other Supplies: Grey Cardstock, Computer and Printer, Ranger Distress Ink — Black Soot, Medium Hole Punch, Inkessentials Glossy Accents, Metal Key, Black Chain and Link, Hot-glue Gun
- Print the words be daring' with black ink onto grey cardstock and distress the edges with ink. Make a hole in one side using a hole punch.
- Die-cut Heart shape from cardstock. Apply a thin layer of glossy accents to the Heart shape and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Die-cut the small 3-D Flower shape from grey cardstock and apply distress ink to the edges before spiraling and securing in the centre with hot glue.
- Apply a thin layer of the glossy accents to your assembled 3-D Flower and allow to dry before attaching with the hot-glue gun.
- Fix the Heart and the small metal key to your necklace with the links as indicated.