Puppies & Balls Baby BlanketProject #16051
Here's a trick! Customize this blanket with your favorite fabrics (we used double gauze) and add a favorite die-cut or two. Just follow the easy instructions to easily create yours.
Products Used658098-Sizzix Bigz L Die - Dog 658314-Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles, 1 1/4"
|37" x 37"||White with puppies double gauze||Cut (1) 36 1/2" Square|
|1 1/4 yd||Blue solid double gauze||Cut (1) 36 1/2" Square|
Cut (4) Dogs*
|8" x 8"||Blue cuddle||Cut (4) Dog ears*|
Cut (4) Circles*
|1 yd||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 36" x 36"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange Dogs and Circles in a pleasing manner on the white double gauze 36 1/2" Square. When satisfied with the arrangement, heat fuse in place with an iron. Stitch around shapes as desired.
- Place the 36 1/2" Squares right sides together and stitch around perimeter, leaving an opening about 6" long to turn blanket right side out.
- Turn right side out. Press. Whipstitch hole closed.
- Stitch around the perimeter of receiving blanket, 1/2" from the edge.