Floral Baby BibProject #16072
Flowers up, down and all around! That's the very nature of this colorful bib that blooms brightly with creativity.
Products Used660924-Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Baby Bib, 8" x 11 5/8"
|Fat 1/8||Floral print||Cut (1) Baby Bib front**|
|Fat 1/8||Floral print #2||Cut (1) Baby Bib back|
|10" x 12"||Batting|
|1" x 1"||Hook-and-loop fastener|
|1 package||1" Yellow double fold bias tape|
- Finished Size: 8" x 10"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- ** = Layer fabric and batting and quilt before die-cutting the shape.
Assembling the Project:
- Align edge of bias tape to edge of front Bib and baste in place.
- Place front and back of Bib right sides together.
- Stitch along the edge, leaving a 3" opening.
- Trim the seam allowance.
- Turn right side out and press.
- Edge stitch around the whole Bib.
- Stitch opening closed.
- Stitch hook-and-loop fastener to flap and front edge.