Cutie Framed LayoutProject #16423
Make sure you capture the sweetest moments. This lovely arrangement of colors and textures features shapes from the Essentials collection. They create the perfect decorations for your deepest thoughts.
Products Used656545-Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D 657837-Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Word Play 659707-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Winged Beauties 660222-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat 660233-Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
Other Supplies: White cardstock, Stampers Anonymous stencil – Dotfade, Assorted adhesive pearl gems, White mount board, Patterned paper, 12" wooden picture frame, Distress ink, Glue gun
- Cut and tear several strips and rectangles of patterned paper and arrange them on a 12" x 12" sheet of white card together with your chosen photograph until you find a pleasing composition.
- Add the dotty stenciled detail using Distress Ink and mount the various strips and photograph in place.
- Die-cut the white heart and swirl before attaching to the layout.
- Cover a piece of mount board with the butterfly patterned paper and die-cut several hearts. Use a fine sanding pad to gently distress the edges of the die-cut hearts.
- Die-cut the letters of the word ‘Cutie’ minus the letter ‘u’ from white mount board and mount the letters and hearts onto the layout.
- Die-cut the 3-D flower from white card and assemble by rolling from the outside towards the centre using a pair of tweezers. Secure with a glue gun and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural blossom.
- Mount the flower onto the layout together with some die-cut leafy foliage and add a few adhesive pearls as a finishing touch.