Home Is Wherever Mom Is CardProject #17665
Mom lives in your heart always. This pretty project expresses all your best sentiments, while allowing you to personalize it with your own lovely stamped touches.
Products Used662001-Sizzix Clear Stamps - Best Mom Ever
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam
- Copic® Markers
- Dimensional Flower Ribbon
- Distress Ink™ by Tim Holtz®
- Epoxy Stickers
- Stamp Mount
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size, and fold in half to form a card base.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (crossword) to size to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper (aqua with white dots) to size to fit across the card front, and adhere in place.
- Stamp onto cardstock the Home Is Wherever Mom Is phrase. Add color with Copic markers.
- Cut the stamped paper to fit across the card front, and mat on cardstock. Use a pen to draw a border, and use Distress Ink on the edges. Adhere to the card front with adhesive foam.
- Embellish with epoxy dot stickers, a dimensional flower ribbon and a threaded button.