Embossed Gift Card HolderProject #18406
It's often the littlest things that give us the greatest joys. While a gift card is always a generous present, it's this charming holder that makes it come alive with handmade joy.
Products Used661007-Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Plaid 661601-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Holiday Words 2: Thin 662417-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Gift Card Package 662418-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Mini Christmas Things
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Black Button
- Thin Twine
- White Felt
- Fold the bottom of the Gift Card Package die-cut on the score lines, and adhere together at the tabs.
- Embellish the Gift Card Package lid with the royal blue cardstock strip along the top (package lid), and add the bow die-cut to the center. Die-cut the same bow out of white felt, and adhere on top of the cardstock bow.
- Thread the longer length of twine through the button, and tie into a bow. Adhere the button to the center of the felt bow.
- Insert the Gift Card Package lid die-cut into the assembled Gift Card Package bottom. Adhere the white felt strip vertically to the center of the Gift Card Package bottom so that it lines up with the bow on the Gift Card Package lid.
- Assemble the blue/green ornament by adhering the gold glitter cardstock hanger and snowflake to the ornament. Adhere the ornament to the bottom right corner of the Gift Card Package with adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere the small green strip of cardstock behind the cutout sentiment on the small tag. Add the gold glitter circle die-cut to the center of the O, and thread the tag with the shorter length of twine. Adhere the tag to the lower left side of the Gift Card Package with adhesive foam tape.