Funky Floral Gift BagsProject #18447
Show off your green thumb with these garden-inspired gift bags. With mixed-media inspiration from Tim Holtz Alterations, your creativity is sure to bloom!
Products Used662687-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 40PK - Gift Card Bag 662700-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Funky Floral #1
- Idea-ology Paper Stash - Wallflower by Tim Holtz
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Gold Paint Pen
- Idea-ology Chitchat Stickers by Tim Holtz
- Liquid Adhesive
- Ranger Distress Ink (Cobalt, Orange Marmalade, Peeled Paint) by Tim Holtz
- Ranger Distress Markers (Antique Linen, Cobalt, Orange Marmalade, Peeled Paint) by Tim Holtz
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Thread (Gold)
- Washi Tape
- Die-cut the Gift Card Bag three times out of the Wallflower cardstock.
- Fold the Gift Card Bag at the crease lines, and adhere the 1/4" side and bottom tabs with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of blue, yellow and cream patterned paper from the Wallflower cardstock pad three flowers from the Funky Floral #1 set.
- Die-cut out of green patterned paper from the Wallflower cardstock pad a variety of stems and leaves from the Funky Floral #1 set.
- Using the Mini Ink Blending Tool, add Distress Ink (Cobalt, Orange Marmalade and Peeled Paint) to the flowers, leaves and stems.
- Edge the flowers, leaves and stems with Distress Markers (Antique Linen, Cobalt, Orange Marmalade and Peeled Paint).
- Adhere the flowers, leaves and stems to the three Gift Card Bags with liquid adhesive as desired.
- Attach washi tape to the bottom of each Gift Card Bag, and trim off the edges of the tape.
- Edge the Gift Card Bags with a gold paint pen. Select three sentiments from the Chitchat Stickers and edge with a gold paint pen. Attach the stickers to the Gift Card Bags as desired.
- Wrap gold thread around each Gift Card Bag and tie into a knot. Trim off the ends of the thread. Place photos, gift cards and notes into the Gift Card Bags as desired.