Cactus, Donut & Narwhal Cupcake ToppersProject #18466
Do your parties a favor! Top off any celebration with the sweetest and most fun designs from the Making Happy Happen collection to make any celebration come alive with character.
Products Used662680-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK w/Stamps - Donuts for You 662681-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK w/Stamps - Love You Tons 662682-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK w/Stamps - Sending Hugs 662727-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Card, Pineapple Fold-a-Long
- Matte Stamping Paper (White)
- Acrylic Stamping Block
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Cupcake Sticks
- Glitter Glue (optional)
- Heat Tool (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks
- Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge
- Ink Pads (Desired Shades of Water-Based Ink, Permanent Black)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Sequins (Desired Colors)
- Water Spray Bottle
- Watercolor Palette
- Die-cut out of white stamping paper the oval shape from the Card, Pineapple Fold-a-Long set.
- With an ink blending tool, sponge desired shades of ink across the entire oval die-cut. Spritz the oval with water from a spray bottle to create a water effect. Set the oval aside to dry. (Note: If you want the water to dry faster, use a heat tool.)
- On white stamping paper, stamp the desired theme image with permanent black ink. Once the ink is dry, watercolor the image as desired.
- Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the image is being cut.
- Adhere the stamped image where desired on the oval with adhesive foam dots.
- With liquid adhesive, adhere sequins to the oval as desired.
- With hot glue, adhere the oval to the top half of a cupcake stick.
- Cut a ribbon, and tie a bow where the bottom of the oval and the cupcake stick meet.
- Optional: Add glitter glue to the stamped image as desired.