Large Dahlia Memo BoardProject #18494
Blooming with beauty, this Large Dahlia Memo Board lets your brightest thoughts and important reminders blossom in unforgettable elegance.
- Cardstock (White)
- Clothespins (Mini)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge
- Ink Pad (Coral)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Wooden Chicken Wire Frame
- Fold a 6" x 12" piece of white cardstock in half, and align the fold slightly overhanging the Large Dahlia die edge (per package instructions) to create the petals. Die-cut three Large Dahlia petals of each size.
- Fold a 3 1/2" x 7" piece of white cardstock in half, and align the fold slightly overhanging the flower center die edge. Die-cut three flower centers.
- With an ink blending tool, add coral ink to the center of the petals and to the flower centers. Assemble the flower by crossing the petals at the center, layering and adhering from largest petal to smallest petal with hot glue. Adhere the center pieces to the layered flower with hot glue. Adhere a button in the center with hot glue.
- Clip mini clothespins to a chicken wire frame as desired.
- Adhere the flower to the chicken wire with hot glue.
- Adhere with hot glue a loop of twine to the back top of the frame to create a hanger.