Traveler Pocket Frame JournalProject #18559
For all of life's adventures, big and small, there's a Travel Pocket Frame Journal to record them. Get ready to be inspired by the Tim Holtz collection to embellish your memories in true vintage style.
Products Used662690-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Pocket Frame 662689-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Mixed Media #6
- Cardstock (Black)
- Idea-ology Paper Stash - Mini Collage by Tim Holtz
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Foil Sheet (Antique Gold)
- Glue Stick
- Gold Paint Pen
- Gold Photo Corners
- Paper Trimmer
- Score Board with Bone Folder or Scoring Tool
- Twine (Gold)
- Die-cut five Pocket Frames from the Pocket Frame set out of the Collage cardstock.
- Fold the Pocket Frames at the crease lines, and place a 12" length of twine along the bottom fold. Adhere the tabs on each Pocket Frame with double-sided tape.
- Apply a glue stick randomly along the front edges of the Pocket Frames. Let the glue dry a few seconds and then apply the antique gold foil.
- Die-cut five times out of red paper from the Collage cardstock pad the center panel from the Pocket Frame set. Edge the panels with a gold paint pen. Adhere the panels to the back side of the Pocket Frames with the glue stick.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the numbers from the Mixed Media #6 set. Cut the numbers apart with scissors. Edge the numbers with a gold paint pen. Adhere a number to the top left corner of each red panel with the glue stick.
- Cut a 2 3/8" x 7 1/4" piece of patterned paper from the Collage cardstock pad. Align the 2 3/8" edge of the patterned paper on a score board, and score at 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" from the left edge with a bone folder.
- Cut 2 3/8" x 3 1/2" around the word Traveler from the Collage cardstock pad. Adhere the word to the front of the scored patterned paper with the glue stick and edge with a gold paint pen.
- Place the five Pocket Frames inside the patterned paper, and tie the twine into a knot in the center. Trim the ends with scissors.
- Adhere four gold photo corners to the corners of the patterned paper cover.
- Place photos in the photo pockets.