Hey Flower Fold-its CardProject #18572
Creativity is in full bloom! With this fun, Fold-its card you can make a lovely layered shape to ring in spring or make any day blossom beautifully!
Products Used662737-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK - Flower Fold-its
- Cardstock (Green, Lavender, Lime Green, Purple, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Enamel Dots
- Fine-Tip Pen (Purple)
- Heart Embellishment
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Ribbon (Pink Gingham)
- Fold a piece of purple cardstock in half. Align the fold just past the die edge, and die-cut a card base from the Flower Fold-its set.
- Die-cut out of purple cardstock a single large Flower. Adhere the Flower to the card base with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of coordinating patterned paper a medium Flower. Adhere it to the card front with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of lavender cardstock a small Flower. Using scissors, cut by hand a circle out of white cardstock large enough to layer behind the small Flower panel so that white shows through the cutouts in the center of the small Flower. Adhere the white circle to the small Flower with double-sided tape. Adhere the small Flower to the card front with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut out of lime green cardstock two large base leaves. Die-cut out of green cardstock two layering cutout leaves. Layer and adhere the cutout leaves to the leaf bases with liquid adhesive. Adhere the layered leaves to the card front using double-sided tape.
- Adhere a heart embellishment to the flower center with hot glue. Outline the lavender flower with a fine-tip purple pen.
- Using scissors, cut by hand a small banner out of white cardstock. Cut a back panel for the banner, sandwich a small wire between the front and back banners and adhere the banner together with hot glue.
- Tie a pink gingham bow around the wire under the banner. Add a sentiment and enamel dots to the banner with hot glue.
- Adhere the wire to the card front in between the flower layers with hot glue.