Folk Art Pattern CardProject #20225
Say Happy Birthday with our Chapter 3 dies by creating this Folk Art Pattern Card.
Products Used663709-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 663006-Sizzix Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block 663613-Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Folk Art Pattern
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, White Card, Stamp, Scissors
- First cut your card front down to size, ours is 10cm x 8cm.
- Then using your Big Shot Machine, emboss a piece of coral cardstock using the Folk Art Pattern embossing folder.
- Using a paper trimmer, cut the coral cardstock to fit across your card front, leaving a white border around the edge.
- Stamp 'Happy Birthday' onto a piece of white cardstock.
- Cut this down to size with scissors.
- Layer up design and adhere in place using foam tape.
- Add gems where desired.