Cabin Rag QuiltProject #2119
If you've got cabin fever, we've got the quilt for you! Turn a weekend at the cabin into warm memories with a quilt that comes together so quickly you'll be snuggling in no time.
Products Used657268-Sizzix Bigz Pro Die - Rag Quilt, 6" Finished (8" Unfinished) Square
|10 yd total||Assorted cabin flannels: |
green, brown, red and tan
|Assemble sets of fabric by layering with a front, middle and back.|
Cut (70) Rag Quilt Square sets
Do not separate the sets after they are die-cut.
- Finished Size: 42" x 60"
- All seam allowances are 1" unless noted.
- For best results, use a sheet of paper as the top layer between the fabric and the cutting pad. The paper helps compensate for the proper pressure and height required for the cleanest cut shape.
Piecing the Quilt:
- Sew an "X" in the center of each block.
- Sew 7 blocks together, alternating prints to form a row. Repeat to form 9 more rows.
- Sew the 10 rows together to form the finished quilt.
- Clip any excess threads. Wash quilt several times to soften and achieve frayed rag look.