It's Tiffany here today to share a Video Sizzix Tutorial showing you how to create your very own Birthday Crown using the Sizzix Cartouche Crown Bigz L Die by Brenda Walton! My daughter, Lilli, recently celebrated her 3rd birthday and I created a crown very similar to the one I show in the Video Tutorial. I had a lot of people ask on various social media sites, "how did you make that?" Well, I have it all for you in this Video! You'll even learn a few tricks for making your own dimensional embellishments using various die-cuts & techniques!
Also used for Lilli's crown were the Sizzix Originals Majestic Unicorn by Marisa Pawelko, Sizzix Framelits Labels, Fancy by Stephanie Barnard, the Hello Banners Thinlits by Jen Long were used across the top, the number 4 you can find in the Sizzix Bigz XL Word Play.
Here's a side-view of the custom-made dimensional embellishments.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Other Supplies Used:
- Lawn Fawn Let's Polka, Mon Amie 12x12 paper
- Lawn Fawn Happy Everything Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Wild Rose Ink
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Creative Sheets
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent Refillables
- Add A Little Dazzle Metal Sheet
- Recollections Gold Cardstock
- May Arts White Satin Ribbon