Father's Day is just around the corner, Makers! It's time to show how much we appreciate our fathers and what better way to accompany your gift than with a DIY make. Coming from our very own art room and the best places in the Internet, we bring you some amazing Father's Day inspired crafts that you'll want to start on immediately! Let's see what kind of things Dad's around the world might enjoy.
- Dad Jokes Jar: We can't mention anything related to dads without also mentioning their signature jokes! Whether you love or hate them, there's still something endearing about hearing these puns. It's a shared family experience, isn't it? Make this adorable jar of jokes for easy access to all of his favorite jokes! (via katescalzo)
- World's Best Dad Card: Sometimes, simple is best. Not everyone enjoys extravagant gifts on their special day and we can bet that a lot of fathers feel the same way. Show your appreciation in a clear and straightforward way with this card! Using our World's Best Dad Clear Stamps, this stamp will come quite in handy throughout the year! (via Sizzix)
- My Dad's A Superhero Card: We couldn't talk about our World's Best Day Clear Stamps without mentioning our Super Dad Clear Stamps! We got lots and lots of products that are perfect for Father's Day or just showing appreciation - this is just one of many! Show your dad that he's the real Superman with this card. (via Sizzix)
- Origami Shirt & Tie Card: Be creative with this origami styled Shirt & Tie Card that's fun and interactive! Customize the colors and designs with this foldable and fun card. Add a few sentiments on the tie and be creative with it! (via Unknown)
- Shrinky Dink Little Hands: Oh, we know this one is going to be a favorite! Use Shrinky Dink sheets to create these tiny hands that will melt your dad's heart! Team up with your siblings or mom to create this heartfelt gift that he'll carry around everywhere. (via projectnursery)
- Industrial Styled Bottles!: Coming from our own Sizzix crafting room are these bottles that take vintage, industrial, and more into consideration for Father's Day. A nicely decorated root beer on a hot day in June? What father wouldn't want that? (via Sizzix)
- A Mixed Media Father's Day: A more sophisticated and complex card for fathers that enjoy a bit more pizzazz in their life. Make this mixed media craft that he can put in his office! (via Sizzix)
We hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day and to all of you amazing dad's out there, you guys are superheros! Keep updated with us (and more trends!) by following our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest) and don't forget to share your makes with us by using #sharewithsizzix!