Sizzix Presents Refreshed Machines and Latest Products for DIY Industry
by Sizzix on July 22, 2015
Leading crafts brand showcases newest products at Paper Arts+ Show
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (July 22, 2015) – Seeking to engage consumer creativity through its newest innovations, Sizzix® previewed its latest products for the crafts market at the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) 2015 Paper Arts+ Show in Schaumburg, Ill.
The newest products to join the Sizzix family include:
- Featuring an all-new look of white and gray colors, the Sizzix Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine embosses or debosses cardstock, metallic foil, paper and even thin craft metal with simple roller action. It’s compatible with Sizzix embossing folders up to 4 ½" wide. Ideal for use in cardmaking, scrapbooking and other papercrafting projects, the Texture Boutique is available in October for an MSRP of $39.99. The Starter Kit includes all the essentials to create right out of the box, including Sizzix Inksheets™, Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders and more for $59.99.
- With a brand new 9" wide opening to easily die-cut and emboss 8 ½" x 11" materials, the Big Shot™ Plus Machine Starter Kit boasts a larger working area for added value and versatility. Available in October for $249.99 MSRP, the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit includes Bigz™ L and Thinlits™ dies, a Textured Impressions Plus Embossing Folder and cardstock samples to explore DIY creativity.
- Sizzix Paper Leather Sheets are washable leather-like paper to add dimension and texture to cardmaking, home décor, mixed media, sewing and other projects while retaining its shape and functionality. Whether creating with steel-rule dies, chemically-etched dies, embossing folders or the eclips®2 DIY Electric Cutter, consumers can cut, distress, emboss, ink, foil, stitch, paint, print, stamp or watercolor this new material. Shipping to retailers in September, Sizzix Paper Leather Sheets are available in white, assorted basics and pastel colors as 6" x 6" or 8 ½" x 12" sheets in 10 or 20 packs at an MSRP of $12.99-16.99.
- Award-winning Sizzix Inksheets will arrive in all-new stylish green, light blue and red colors to give crafters further options to create perfect inkless impressions with chemically-etched dies or embossing folders to transfer a shape or design onto cardstock, craft foil, fabric, magnet sheet and more. Available in 5 packs of 4" x 6" sheets, the latest Inksheets retail for $4.99 and ship in September.
- Create more crisper, cleaner cuts than ever before with the newly reformulated Little Sizzles™ mat board. For use with steel-rule ScoreBoards™ dies, these 6 packs of 6" x 13" sheets are acid and lignin free, and are now available with an MSRP of $5.99.
- Adding more “flavor” to the craft room, crafters will enjoy their standard cutting pads in three new colors, including apple green, blueberry and cherry red colors for a visual die-cutting experience. With rounded beveled edges for easy machine insertion, these eye-popping cutting pads ship in September at an MSRP of $11.99, while java colored cutting pads are available for order now.
“Our latest product offerings continue to drive the DIY movement with our innovative solutions for ultimate creativity,” said Kristin Highberg, Ellison’s Chief Executive Officer.
Launched in 2001, Sizzix is a division of Ellison Educational Equipment Inc., the market pioneer and leader of die-cutting machines and accessories. Through its portfolio of die-cutting machines and die-cutting products, Sizzix leverages Ellison’s 39 years of proven manufacturing and technology heritage to empower creativity among its customer base with new and innovative products. Sizzix is a recognized global brand that can be found in over 100 countries and in major and specialty retailers. For more information on Sizzix and its line of craft-inspiring products, please visit www.sizzix.com/home.
949-598-8822 ext. 394